DSY Engineering recognises that the disciplines of quality, health & safety and environmental management are an integral part of its management function. The organisation views these as a primary responsibility and to be the key to good business in adopting appropriate quality standards.
The organisation quality policy calls for continuous improvement in its quality management activities and business will be conducted according to the following key principles:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations;
- Follow a concept of continuous improvement and make best use of our management resources in all quality matters;
- Communicate our quality objectives and performance against these objectives throughout the company and to interested parties;
- Take due care to ensure that activities are safe for employees, associates and subcontractors and others who come into contact with our work;
- Work closely with our customers and suppliers to establish the highest quality standards;
- Adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions, which may have an impact onQuality;
- Train our staff in the needs and responsibilities of quality management.